Monday 15 December 2014

Monalisa


I know this women is very controversial. Yes, I am preferring the "Da Vinci Code" iconic painting. Wikepedia says , "the most parodied work of art in the world".
It has physical damages, was once stolen then disappeared for a few years, and lambasted by critics.

Here is a song, popularized by Jericho Rosales whos hotness is after me and was written by Kadison, Joshua whos initials is close to me Konrad Joseph. Now, I want to exhort using her.

"You're my Mona Lisa
You're my rainbow skies
And my only prayer is that you realize
You'll always be beautiful in my eyes"

Please, imagine God emotionally sings this song to you.
Yes, God is our MichaelAngelo and we are his Monalisa.
He is our Creator and we are his MASTERPIECE.

Like the painting,
We are ridiculed by bullies and lambasted by critics.
We dissappeared in our journey because of dream and joy stealers.
We are physically damaged by sinfulness.
But God is singing to you "You will always be beautiful in my eye."

Here's another fact from internet, Monalisa is "the best known, the most visited, the most written about, the most sung about. It displayed in a purpose-built, climate-controlled enclosure behind bulletproof glass. " It is already more than 500 years old and the person, not the painting was the epitome of beauty for so many 19th-century writers and 20th-century singers.

In Deutoronomy 32:10 says, "He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye". Lets us always remember what the song said,
"And the passing years will show that you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eye".

Heres' an assignment, Meditatively listen to the song again in Gods presence.
Yes, Forget about Jericho, but not Konrad(hehe)...my exhortation.

-end-


GOD saves,

Konkon Migraso

No comments:

Post a Comment