Saturday 6 December 2014

RESOLUTION Perpetua

This YEAR i made a FIRM RESOLUTION

1. I am more better everyday in every way
2. I am more stronger  everyday in everyway
3. I am more healthier  everyday in everyway
4. I am more younger   everyday

..just sample list of my positive affirmations.. 

heres the qoute inspired by my Friend and my Brother...

"....I made a firm resolution within myself that if I returned alive, I would try to do two things and do them with all my power. 
First, do my best to help young people get the right start in life by holding up before them a "standard of manhood" that would withstand the test of time! 
Second and just as important, try to help the nations of the world settle their disputes in a more sensible and legal manner than by war.""

I FIRMLY Believe "I can do everything through him who gives me strength"-Philippians 4:13.   




GOD saves,

Konkon Migraso

No comments:

Post a Comment